to clarify,
when the building was built, that room was designated to house my bikes.
i understand it
to clarify,
when the building was built, that room was designated to house my bikes.
is the building your "home"?... is it a shop on a separate location? Is it where you work? Or is it...... some place where your people "racer people".... work on your bikes? Or do you just work on your bikes?
I guess im being nosey. Wasn't meant to be anything but c urious tho...
Carry on.
*ahem*
since tg is being completely ambiguous...
let me explain...
tg works... at a trophy shop...
a new building was recently build for the
trophy shop.
but in addition to housing various trophy bs,
they also build about 9 million square feet of
brick and mortar to create a 'housing station'
for his bike and something sorta to er....
do something with said bike.
personally... i think the most action that
bike will see in the new shop is clearly
displayed in the image
*chuckles*
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">don't get mad when you know i'm right!!!Originally posted by TastinGood:
what are you suggesting i do?
plan slumber parties with the bike in the shop?
take it to the movies?
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Thanks Tramps...Originally posted by Trampis:
Good job TG! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Very cool!As they used to say back in the day,its pretty sano looking.
Yanno, I've heard the term "sano" thrown around alot on various MX boards...but I've never known what it actually means. That is, I know it usually refers to a trick part or something, but where did the word come from???
I punched it in at urbandictionary.com and it came back as "Man with very big penis" so I dunno if that's how you meant it....but thanks!
And shatz....well youre right. *gets mad*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGG!!!!!Originally posted by TastinGood:
I know it usually refers to a trick part or something...
:>
shatzy you ass!
actually, if i were to have taken a picture of it when i left today you would all see the shop being put to good use.
the seat, rear wheel and back fender are off, as are my frame guards and side number plates.
why? because i have a room, dammit!
(and to grease the bearings in the rear shock [img]wink.gif[/img] )
ummm....
my point is that its not like you are running
an assembly line here. lets be honest....
your bike will sit in your shop in the same
fashion as it sat at home.
sure the shop thing is new and exciting...
but its also temporary.
think what you will.....
i know you....
Bookmarks